Thursday, April 12, 2012

I need help finding a DH concept!

[:1]Hello,

I'm a 3d artist working on a high-definition 3d model of the demon hunter:

http://eu.blizzard.com/diablo3/_imag...s102-hires.jpg

I have a problem however; I need to find the back-concept of the demon hunter, I can't find it in a good resolution ANYWHERE:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

As far as I can tell it has only been presented at the Blizzcon 2010 conference during the class presentation. If anyone could help me out with this I would be immensely thankful.

Wishing you all the best,

- Andr�|||I edited your post to show only the picture rather than the site you pointed us to originally. You can always host your images here, too. You can PM me any questions. Thanks!|||Hello,

Thank you, but your intent was not helpful, as I wanted people to see the progress which I was making on my 3d character. I guess the problem was that the site redirected to 'diablofans.com' (competition to you guys I suppose.)

They've already supplied a reference to the backside with moderate resolution, so you can close this thread if you want, unless anyone from this community has a higher resolution image of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment