Monday, April 16, 2012

Yeti Hunter

Well the demon hunter is a WoW character, it screams WoW gayness; its not like going to hell and hunting demons was a common thing in Diablo. It should be called the yeti hunter, and it should hunt the actual threat in diablo,

yetis and ****en goatmen.



the end.|||Uhh... what? Since when were demons not the main focus of Diablo? Other than the fact that Diablo's borrowing a bit too much with WoW instead of being more original, I don't really have a problem with this at all...

Oh and what's with the hate?|||Quote:








Uhh... what? Since when were demons not the main focus of Diablo? Other than the fact that Diablo's borrowing a bit too much with WoW instead of being more original, I don't really have a problem with this at all...

Oh and what's with the hate?




I agree.

When I heard the class name, I too immediately thought "Warcraft" but after I read the lore and watched the trailer, I was fine with it.

The class name is simple(like Wizard for example), the lore makes sense in the world of Diablo.

So there are a group of people that hunt demons. They call themselves demon hunters? Fair enough, they do hunt demons after all and they want to be simple.

Also I'm not defending the "Demon Hunter" name because I'm a Warcraft or Blizzard "fanboy" or anything, it's simply because the name is simple and it makes sense.

Everyone should give Blizzard a fair chance. If you do not like something, just wait to see if the class(or class name) grows on you.

Again at first I didn't like the class name but after reading the lore it just made sense to me.

Finally take note of other class names in the Diablo series/world(Warrior, Wizard, Sorcerer, Sorceress, Amazon, etc). Series wise, it seems Blizzard(yes, I know most of the original Diablo team left) just want to be simple with the names.

Lore wise, the characters in the Diablo world are going for simplicity with the names too.

I like the class name because it's simple. And yes I know I said simple many times in this post but I just want to share my experience with the name and show how you too may be able to like the class name.|||I think the OP was being sarcastic.|||Well, he should be more careful. It's hard to tell the people who pretend to be full of it from those who really ARE full of it, because they're just as absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment