Monday, April 16, 2012

Changes coming

It just amuses me, looking at this forum the past few days. A few "my wacky idea about the 5th char" threads, a few "how archery might work in d3" threads, and not much else.

How things will change Friday morning, when there's actual 5th char info, screens, gameplay movie, etc... can has excite?|||Excite?



Yes. Very much. I wonder, though, how much of this will be the lamentations of "whah, my particular vision of the archer wasn't implemented!!!!!!" At least for me, my QQ will be epic if we get a goddamned pet centric archer or an Amazon remake. Unless there will be a skillrune to turn the pet into a suicide bomber.

Then I will be happy and explode the bugger out of principle on every opportunity.|||Most likely it will be full of whines and personal opinions that really won't matter.

But I think it will be an awesome class.|||Just think how much fun B is having.. him knowing already what the 5'th class is!|||Quote:








At least for me, my QQ will be epic if we get a goddamned pet centric archer or an Amazon remake. Unless there will be a skillrune to turn the pet into a suicide bomber.

Then I will be happy and explode the bugger out of principle on every opportunity.




LOL

Wins thread in post number 2!|||Quote:








At least for me, my QQ will be epic if we get a goddamned pet centric archer






this would be the greatest news for me, give me a archer with some pets. like i have been saying on the PoE boards, no need for the pets to be common also (wolves and bears) they can make them unique something rpg games dont usually use as pet animals.|||the way to common pet centric archer bores me to death so i agree with you konfeta i would suicide the hell out of the pet at any opportunity just out of principle.|||Whatever the 5th is, it will generate a lot of love and whine... For the first months most will be opinion threads (what do you think of the 5th?) or (I hate the 5th!) or (I love the 5th!)

After that we'll actually start caring for some info... Hopefully, the Diablo drought won't be so bad...

It is quite sad... 5th class threads were some of my favorite ones...|||Quote:








Whatever the 5th is, it will generate a lot of love and whine... For the first months most will be opinion threads (what do you think of the 5th?) or (I hate the 5th!) or (I love the 5th!)

After that we'll actually start caring for some info... Hopefully, the Diablo drought won't be so bad...

It is quite sad... 5th class threads were some of my favorite ones...




LOL. Already pining for the past. You're right though that there will be a lot of hate and love in the coming days. It will be fun to read.|||After reading about the 5th class, it instantly reminded me of one particular speculation thread for some reason. Took an hour to find it, but I think JSLAW nailed it. Even though he actually guesses wrong at the end, his secondary ideas were spot on! Now I can fall asleep without that naggy "oh god this sounds horribly familiar" feeling in my head...

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...d.php?t=777064

No comments:

Post a Comment