Monday, April 16, 2012

The fifth class will be a Middle Eastern ranger. - Page 2

Lone Ranger?|||Night Ranger!

|||Saxton Hale!

Wait, no, wrong game. My mistake.|||The holy ranger, St. Ranger ?

Wirt|||David Hasselhoff?|||Quote:








Saxton Hale!

Wait, no, wrong game. My mistake.




Saxton Hale would just be too overpowered.|||The Monk already has some kind of middle-eastern theme to him... some people would say far-eastern, but in my opinion he looks more arabian than asian.

And since I live in the middle-east, my opinion counts like 2 opinions!|||Ford Ranger perhaps? Fits seemlessly in with the Diablo lore I think

|||people still make chuck norris jokes?

damn|||Sorry guys, it can't be chuck norris due to his overwhelming weakness to monks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE

No comments:

Post a Comment