Friday, April 13, 2012

Demon Hunter Hands On - Page 3

[:1]I'm guessing this class will be a lot stronger if used in a party.|||Quote:








it was a really fun and genuine hit and run style w/o having to RUN around and try to find a position. Combined with entangling arrow there was plenty of time to stay and fire on mobs as they advanced.




That sounds good (and I guess from the AI descriptions many monsters don't just close on you as quickly as possible). I'm glad to have a ranged class that depends on tactics and positioning rather than a meat shield, even if a demented acrobat wasn't quite what I was imagining. |||It depended on the type of mobs for sure. Cultists were REALLY aggressive and probably the most dangerous mob I faced on my DH. There was the very slow Detombed Hulks and the only time those got me worrying was if I ran into a boss with vortex [which I did haha] - but the cultists are quick and they keep chasing so it becomes a very big kite game when there's a sizeable pack of them on you, even more so if it's champions with speed boosts [SO FAST]

Other mobs like the skeletons or zombies sort of fumbled about a bit and were easier to handle w/o having to kite alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment