Friday, April 13, 2012

Your favorite skill? - Page 2

[:1]Definitely entangle, I mean, what's cooler than chaining up monsters in dark chains?

And Spike Trap, now that is what I call a TRAP. The ones in D2 were hilarious.|||Grenade looks fun to me, because of its bounciness

I imagine that multishot will be my bread and butter though.|||not to pull rank, but since I'm probably the only voter who has actually used the skills....

Entangling was great for crowd control. Very tactical, but just b/c I used it constantly doesn't mean it was my favorite.

Bolo was very effective, but it's impossible to hit back row enemies, so was kind of annoying at times.

Molten Arrow was great tactically, but heavy mana cost made spamming impossible.

I'm probably going to have to go with Vault. Great for fast movement to get through the whole demo in the 15 minute time, great for escape, very useful to lure monsters into choke points, and just a lot of fun to use. You don't realize how fast it is until you're using it; it's practically teleport, except that you can't go over obstacles with it; just through monsters.|||Does vault have a cool down at the moment?|||Love the Spike Trap. Looks like putting monsters in a blender. |||flux rubbing it in that he got to play lol.

i second the question about if vault had a cool down|||Quote:








I'm probably going to have to go with Vault. Great for fast movement to get through the whole demo in the 15 minute time, great for escape, very useful to lure monsters into choke points, and just a lot of fun to use. You don't realize how fast it is until you're using it; it's practically teleport, except that you can't go over obstacles with it; just through monsters.




Cool, lucky you.

But is there a cooldown timer for Vault? Seems to me it could be the next teleport abuse |||from the visuals and concept i liked the Spike trap, the entangle and the vault

nice theme and they appear useful .|||no cool down on vault. it was fairly mana costly, but I routinely did 3 or 4 in a row to zoom through areas. If you saw the parts where the floor grates let up flames, there were long paths like that in the first dungeon in the demo, and I'd just vault my merry way along for about 2-3 screens, flashing past the zombies and fire with very minimal damage.|||Entangling Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment