Monday, April 16, 2012

How upset would you be if it's not an Archer type character?

Just curious how big of an impact that would leave... Thoughts?

I personally am not thrilled about losing the Necromancer, but I'm sure the Witch Doctor will turn out to be just as cool. Plus, I kind of feel like I mastered the Necro in the previous game, it's time for something new. As far as the 5th character is concerned, I really don't care if it's an archer or not, though it seems to make the most sense. I too played the hell out of the Amazon to the point where it might actually be nice to have something else.

I'm curious if you guys feel the same way..|||You made an account just for this. ok...

D2 =/= D3

The playing style of every class will be different, and definitely nothing like D2. I don't really care if there's no range class, although chances are unlikely.

I just want new info, new videos, new everything, and that's all it matters. Sick of watching the same thing for the past 1 year |||You mastered the necro? I'ld like to see some proof of that (I personally think I mastered every class )

As for not having an archer type character....I would be rather pissed and wouldnt feel right. In D2 I tried just about everything and had a lot of fun with several amazon builds and I enjoyed killing everything with a rain of arrows so I'm really hoping that'll be back |||Not including a Ranger/Archer would be like building a house without a toilet.|||Quote:








You made an account just for this. ok...

D2 =/= D3

The playing style of every class will be different, and definitely nothing like D2. I don't really care if there's no range class, although chances are unlikely.

I just want new info, new videos, new everything, and that's all it matters. Sick of watching the same thing for the past 1 year




No, I did not make an account JUST for that question... I made it so I can converse about Diablo 3, obviously...|||Quote:








Not including a Ranger/Archer would be like building a house without a toilet.




Yeah we need an archer class to dispose of our human waste.|||thought we had a thread just like this notlong ago? anyway i would hate it. archers are a staple in RPG games for good reason to not have one would seriously suck|||

I will be this mad.|||I would like it if it wasn't, means the 5th class could be an entirely new concept. It also means the devs are trying to break away from tradition and the stereotypical setup, which I think needs to happen if they wish to continue being generally the best ARPG out there.|||Quote:








I would like it if it wasn't, means the 5th class could be an entirely new concept.




Just cause the character is not an archer does not mean it will be a new concept, more likely it will be something we have seen before. I would also wager that you would upset more people with the lack of an archer character than you would make happy by not having one. Bliz uses 5 characters that allows them to have their melee, ranged, and mage plus 2 left over to do whatever they want with. If they want to experiment and try a new concept those are the 2 they should have tried it with, in other words the WD and monk

No comments:

Post a Comment