Thursday, April 12, 2012

Demon Hunter Follower Choice

[:1]When you play your DH, which follower will you choose? Are you going to want elemental damage from the Enchantress? How about the ranged physical damage from the Scoundrel? Or what about the Templar as a tank for your DH?

I am thinking that the best might be a tank who can absorb some damage and you can fling the crossbow bolts from afar. Much like D2's Amazon who depended on a tank to keep critters at bay. Do you think this is going to be the one and only choice for Demon Hunters? Or do you think you'll shop around and make this choice depending on the build of your choice?|||I don't think the Templar would be the only choice for a Demon Hunter, but it's the one that makes the most sense IMO...

I mean, archetypically-wise, the DH keeps on vaulting and moving away from enemies and trapping and all, so a Tank will make things a lot more "strategical"

And story-wise... What better companion to a demon-hunter than a templar? hehe...|||I think my default choice is going to be enchantress for most characters. Just load her up with debuffs/buffs so that I can worry about doing the killing while she just sits their and lets me do my job better.|||Quote:




I mean, archetypically-wise, the DH keeps on vaulting and moving away from enemies and trapping and all, so a Tank will make things a lot more "strategical"




The opposite, I wager. A big dumb meatshield tends to greatly simplify the gameplay of any ranged char.|||Quote:








The opposite, I wager. A big dumb meatshield tends to greatly simplify the gameplay of any ranged char.




Strategic in a way that it does allow to use more things like traps safer... Not in a way that it would require more strategy... But yeah I see what you mean, of course if it ends quite boring I'll simply change of follower and done...|||Well, it's normal. I wouldn't be surprised if you could tank most things with your face there.

No comments:

Post a Comment