Thursday, April 12, 2012

Male Demon Hunter updated Official site

[:1]Look: http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/chara...emonhunter.xml|||Hm, not in love with the male DH in his current form. His idle stance looks odd to me, and the screenshots of him just look like purple and green spikey blobs. Of course, my opinion is subject to change for the better, provided he gets better armor sets.|||I think his male "form" is fine. I think they went over-jagged with armor.

I also think it's just one armor set, and I don't feel like they chose the best representation for him on the first reveal. He seems more primal, whereas the female looks much darker and sleek.|||

Sweatshirt!

I can live with the animated hip-movements as long as it is in isotopic view, I hope.

BUT ...

Sweatshirt!|||mayby he was cold

No comments:

Post a Comment